At Synergy Staffing, when we talk about dream jobs, we’re talking about careers. They’re the kinds of positions that bring relevant experience, enriching responsibilities, and real hope for the future. We know how important it is to just get a job, but really improving your situation requires that you know what you’re getting into. The interview is your chance to get the information you need to make the best decision for your life. So take the opportunity to interview the interviewer. Making an educated decision is always worth it.
- What do you see ahead for your company in the next five years?
- How do you see the future for this industry?
- What do you consider to be your firm’s most important assets?
- What can you tell me about your new product or plans for growth?
- How do you rate your competition?
The position’s history
- How many positions are you looking to fill in this department?
- What are the major strengths and weaknesses of the current team in place?
- What types of skills are you looking for with a new employee?
- What are the career paths in this department?
- What have been the department’s successes in the last couple of years?
The job’s responsibilities
- What would you consider to be the most important aspects of this job?
- What are the skills and attributes you value most for someone being hired for this position?
- Could you describe a typical day or week in this position?
- What are the most immediate challenges of the position that need to be addressed in%ҁJ20the first three months?
- What are the performance expectations of this position over the first 12 months?
- How will I be evaluated at XYZ company, and how often?
The next steps
- Based on my research of your company and information obtained during this interview. I think this is a great opportunity for me, and feel that I would be an asset to your team. What are the next steps in the interview process?