Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
The Network Administrator is responsible for maintaining and securing the data center network and operational infrastructure. The candidate will work closely with the Server and Applications teams to plan, develop, provision, optimize and support networks. The candidate must be well versed in Cisco routing and switching as well as NGFW.
- Provide support to data center networks
- Monitor networks and security
- Remediate network issues that arise from multiple locations
- Preferred abilities include security, scripting and Windows Server.
- Attention to detail, good organizational skills, communication skills, proven analytical and problem-solving abilities, a strong work ethic
- Working independently and as part of a team
- Candidate must also perform all other duties as assigned to support the Information Technology department at Industry Weapon
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science plus 3 years in the field or equivalent work experience
- Cisco routing, switching and Next Generation Firewall (NGFW)
- A solid understanding of Linux