User Interface Designer
Location: Canonsburg, PA
Job Type: Contract
- Capable of designing a one page WordPress site to a complex software application. You also understand how to express a design consistently and appropriately across browsers and devices.
- Keep the end user at the center of your process the whole time, ensuring what you create provides value.
- Construct content, interaction, and visual styles for a product or across a suite of products, making it easier to build and use.
- Continuously research design and technology trends, and understand when it’s appropriate to use them or forge new paths.
- Value interaction with product team members realizing that different perspectives can increase quality of a solution.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Have at least 2-5 years of experience designing for WordPress, software and web applications, emergent technologies, consumer electronics and/or mobile devices
- Are familiar with human-centered design methodologies
- Are an expert verbal and visual communicator
- Have an exceptional online portfolio showcasing how you approach design problems through arriving at the final solution
- Welcome the opportunity to collaboratively drive product vision
- Are proficient with commonly-used UX design tools (Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision App, etc.)
- Understand Agile software development practices