AI Lead Developer
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
We are looking for an AI Lead responsible for leading the engineering and deployment of end to end perception systems. These systems should extract meaningful information from high resolution agricultural imagery at scale. This job requires a combination of object detection, semantic segmentation and geometric vision to understand all of the relevant objects in the scene and localize them in the spatial system they are part of. You will be closely working with the CTO/Product Lead to help advance our perception system.
- Design, implement and validate algorithms to support robust and scalable computer vision pipelines for perception stack.
- Design and implement necessary metrics and tools to evaluate computer vision models.
- Lead the development and deployment of computer vision models on SoCs such as Jetson TX2, Nvidia Xavier etc.
- Communicate company vision to perspective partners, customers and investors.
Education & Experience:
- Masters or higher in STEM or related fields.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience with Computer Vision/Machine Learning projects.
- Strong C++/Python programming experience.
- Experience in at least one or more of popular deep learning libraries eg. pyTorch, Tensorflow etc.
- Understanding of state-of-the-art object detection architectures such as MaskR-CNN, YOLO-v4, SSD etc.
- Understanding of state-of-the-art semantic segmentation architectures such as FastFCN, U-Net, FCN etc.
- Familiarity with geometric stereo vision concepts such as epipolar geometry, semi global block matching etc.
- Familiarity with conditional Generative Adversarial Network architectures such as pix2pix, cycleGAN etc.
- Experience with edge processing using frameworks such as TensorRT is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.