B2B Partnership Development Lead
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
This position has the critical opportunity to develop and execute a strategy to meet the company’s targets for securing civil engineering firms as clients of the B2B Enterprise Partner Program.
You like building and managing B2B relationships. You possibly have experience selling software or other products to civil engineering firms. You prefer to think of ‘sales’ as cultivating ‘partnerships’. Others praise you on your keen attention to detail, excellent writing skills, and communication. You thrive on meeting new people, building new relationships, maintaining current relationships. Securing a pipeline and executing on new contracts comes easy to you. You are willing to travel up to 50% of the time and have the ability to work independently and in a team. You are a self starter without the need for micro-management and focused enough to complete deliverables without any managerial oversight. You also love working on teams. You thrive in settings where you need to move fast and juggle multiple projects. You care about working for a company who is making an impact in the world.
- Develop and execute a strategy to meet the company’s targets for securing civil engineering firms as clients of the Enterprise offerings.
- Research, identify and reach out to prospective Enterprise client leads.
- Track and manage a pipeline of B2B leads, moving them through the process of prospect to a signed client
- Serve as the lead contact and advocate for all civil engineering firms considering becoming clients
- Negotiate contract terms and close deals with Enterprise clients
- Lead in-person business development meetings, workshops and info sessions pertaining to developing relationships with potential Enterprise clients
- Travel, as needed, to represent the company to prospective Enterprise clients
- Actively engage in social media and in-person networking to source new Enterprise clients leads
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to develop and execute marketing campaigns to attract civil engineering firms to the Enterprise products and services
- Track and report financial forecasts and booked sales figures to VP of Growth
- Develop and execute strategies to contribute to the overall corporate commercial strategy
- Inform actions and decisions pertaining to Enterprise client new product development and offerings