Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Contract to Hire
The Client Business Analyst will work collaboratively with Program Management, Technology, and the Customer to deliver client solutions and provide comprehensive technical support for the client. This candidate will be a motivated individual with a strong technical background and deep experience interfacing with clients delivering solutions and supporting technical products.
- Understand customer business needs, processes, and concepts to formulate clear and thorough requirements
- Document requirements, define scope and objectives, and formulate solutions to parallel overall business strategies
- Accountable for successful delivery of technology in support of client solutions
- Represent comapny technical products in order to guide clients towards standard robust solutions
- Interface with internal and external partners to ensure end to end delivery of client solutions
- Audit, uncover, and resolve data integrity and system issues
- Leverage analytical and troubleshooting skills to resolve client technical questions and complex client issues professionally and efficiently
- Be a liaison between the client and technology team to resolve and troubleshoot various issues that arise
- Maintain and prioritize multiple projects independently with minimal supervision
Education & Experience:
- 7+ years-experience interfacing with clients providing technical solutions or support.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Ability to demonstrate innovation when evaluating the business implications of technology solutions
- High level of analytical and critical thinking skills to troubleshoot and solve complex issues
- Ability to learn quickly and comprehend many technical and business concepts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Project management acumen, leading to accurate and on-time solution delivery for clients
- Excellent interpersonal skills, specifically the ability to communicate clearly and interact effectively with all staff levels, internally and externally, to reach mutual goals
- Polished and professional demeanor with customers and other integration partners
- Thrive in a collaborative environment to work seamlessly within a team as well as manage individual tasks
- Travel Requirements: Up to 25%. Mainly NJ/PA, west coast, and occasionally other locations