CAD Software Consultant
Location: East of Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
- Learn the company’s base software applications
- Installation & updating of all Company’s supplied software applications
- Conduct training classes for CAD students
- Phone support for MicroStation, Company’s CAD/Detailing and modeling applications
- Assist the Q.A. Department in the testing of program enhancements
- Follow instructions per company standards and design documents
- Learn the company’s primary users’ industry
- Adhere to all company policies
- Complete other special projects as assigned
- Experience using CAD & modeling applications required. MicroStation a plus.
- Experience with training and client support is beneficial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An eagerness to learn
- Some travel required
- Basically, we are looking for a drafter who can do help desk and training.
- Must have MicroStation or AutoCAD experience.
- Will be taking care of support calls along with some training.
- Must be okay taking 1 trip a month or when needed to places such as the UK, Canada, etc. (if the selected candidate does not have a Passport, they will be required to get one)