Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Contract to Hire
Work on provisioning Infrastructure as a code using scripts, implement new highly scalable and redundant global AWS environment. Also work on transition on premises infrastructure to Cloud. Execute ongoing operational cloud management functions to ensure applications are operating optimally. Perform maintenance, upgrades and optimization as needed.
Provide day to day support and management of infrastructure including 3rd party hosted data center and cloud-based systems. Assist with the creation of the migration process of legacy systems to the company’s cloud environments. Providing management updates.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5+ years of Information Technology (IT) experience.
- 2+ years of Cloud Technology experience, preferably AWS.
- General knowledge on Data center designs and architectures and Basic Business contingency scenarios.
- Industry best practices for building Cloud infrastructure as a code.
- Various 3rd party tools/products available for monitoring and security.
- Networking (TCP, HTTP, DNS) and security (firewalls IP table, openswan VPN, SSH)
- AWS Cloud services: VPC’s, ALB/NLB, ASG, EC2, ECS, S3, Storage Gateway, API Gateway, Lamda, SNS, SES, Route53 and Cloudfront. Encryption/KMS/CloudHSM, Inspector, Macie, IAM policies/roles, Shield, WAF, Cloudformation, etc.
- A team player with good communication skills.
- Able to multitask and task-oriented assignments.