Location: South of Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Contract
- Work on provisioning Infrastructure as a code using scripts, implement new highly scalable and redundant global AWS environment.
- Also work on transition on premises infrastructure to Cloud.
- Execute ongoing operational cloud management functions to ensure applications are operating optimally.
- Perform maintenance, upgrades and optimization as needed.
- Provide day to day support and management of infrastructure including 3rd party hosted data center and cloud-based systems.
- Assist with the creation of the migration process of legacy systems to the company’s cloud environments.
- Providing management updates.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5+ years of Information Technology (IT) experience.
- 2+ years of Cloud Technology experience, preferably AWS.
- AWS Cloud services: VPC’s, ALB/NLB, ASG, EC2, ECS, S3, Storage Gateway, API Gateway, Lamda, SNS, SES, Route53 and Cloudfront. Encryption/KMS/CloudHSM, Inspector, Macie, IAM policies/roles, Shield, WAF, Cloudformation, etc.
- General knowledge on Data center designs and architectures and Basic Business contingency scenarios.
- Industry best practices for building Cloud infrastructure as a code.
- Various 3rd party tools/products available for monitoring and security.
- Networking (TCP, HTTP, DNS) and security (firewalls IP table, openswan VPN, SSH)
- A team player with good communication skills.
- Able to multitask and task-oriented assignments.