Location: West Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
A key role supporting our business development and client marketing efforts, this position is responsible for the administration of our CRM System – Zoho, coordinating with marketing on business development campaigns, and providing company-wide reporting and metrics. You must be motivated, process-driven, enjoy a fast-paced work environment, and love teamwork while being able to work independently as well.
- Primary point of contact and system administrator for the management of the Zoho platform including ongoing support requests and administrative needs of users, providing prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business issues.
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users and the software development teams
- Hands on configuration of Zoho Platform including users, roles, security, profiles, workflow rules, custom objects, etc.
- Coordinate the evaluation and scope of new development requests related to Zoho changes.
- Gather business requirements from a diverse number of users and translate requirements into scalable solutions.
- Recommend best practices in leveraging existing Zoho product features and workflows to business users and stakeholders. See to configure, not customize.
- Work with various functions and end users to identify, document, and communicate standard business processes as they relate to Zoho
- Seek out ways to utilize Zoho to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace. Proactively identify, document and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and system customization’s that meet business requirements
- Drive automation of processes, and manage the integrations to our various business systems, including technical design, configuration, maintenance, administration, and integration with other databases/systems.
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity. Execute data migration/cleansing projects
- Develop, maintain, create, and improve validation rules, custom workflows, custom objects, fields, and formulas.
- Manage Zoho data feeds and other integrations.
- Lead multiple technical projects/sub-projects concurrently, providing highly usable, scalable, extensible, and maintainable Zoho solutions.
- Assist in training of new users and grow the Zoho skill set across the organization
- Act as the primary contact with Zoho support when needed, and manage, prioritize and follow-up on help requests.
- Track new Zoho functional capabilities and road maps to maximize our investment and commitment to the platform.
Education & Experience:
- BA Degree required
- 2-4 years CRM Admin/Configuration experience
- Experience leading and facilitating user group discussions
- Experience developing and maintaining training materials and training curriculum, as well as training users.
- Experience with analytical snapshots a plus
- Able to work independently as well as in large teams
- Able to gather, document and execute detailed specifications from high-level requirements with little to average amount of supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels of an organization with the ability to present complex data, influence others, and build relationships
- Top-notch project management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks involving internal and external partners
- Positive attitude and ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with ambiguity
- Expert with CRM Platforms (Zoho experience ideal)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite products
*Approximately 5% travel may be required to attend meetings and training sessions