Customer Success Support Engineer
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
You would be responsible for providing technical/engineering pre and post-sales support. You will be part of a talented autonomous team using your creativity, ingenuity and skills. You will (eventually) provide demonstrations, answer prospective client technical deployment questions, and support the customer fulfillment process including the preparation, delivery and installation of appliances for on-premises deployment of products, and providing cloud access for SaaS deployment of our products.
- Assist in the installation, integration and hot-line support of our products for customers;
- Assists with Customer Support submissions engaging additional Customer Success Engineers, Customer Success Managers, Sales Reps and Developers as needed;
- Work with Sales & Product teams to design/implement vertical-focused product demos;
- Assist in the Management of the technical infrastructure driving sales processes;
- Interact with prospect IT departments on extraction and processing of data;
- Deliver custom requests from sales in support of specific accounts;
- Provide technical knowledge for RFPs and RFIs;
- Assist in the development and maintenance of our product roadmap.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent work experience; If you don’t have the degrees, you should have superlative work experience.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a sales engineering or customer support role;
- Knowledge of speech and/or data analytics, Voice Over IP (VOIP), and license management highly desirable.
- Ability to become a product expert in a relatively short time frame;
- Expert level: Linux (CentOS, RHEL), Shell Scripting (BASH primarily), Python;
- Experience with software engineering processes and tools (e.g. SCRUM, GIT) beneficial;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and the dreaded Google Apps are required.
- Friendly, outgoing, enjoys working with others
- Highly adaptable, able to make decisions on incomplete information and manage multiple processes simultaneously;
- Ability to prioritize issues quickly, determine next actions while remaining calm in outage situations.