Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
The role provides candidate with broad exposure and opportunity to up level the Cybersecurity maturity of multiple lines of business and next generation platforms utilized for ecommerce and brick and mortar retail. First and foremost an ideal candidate must demonstrate high degree of self-initiative and adaptability to lead multiple security work streams in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate must possess strong technical background in security threat/risk management, background in secure software development, implementing security best practices in enterprise environments (including Cloud Platform security). Candidate will champion effort to help developers and engineers enhance the company’s security engineering and architecture across products, applications, cloud, systems, endpoints, network and infrastructure. Candidate will also partner with engineering teams to review security features, assess network designs and recommend configurations for products being deployed ecommerce systems. Lastly, the candidate is required to collaborate with stakeholders in peer security and technology groups to strengthen overall security posture.
- Primary responsibility is to provide security architectural and engineering guidance in the development of secure code to multiple product teams in support of fast paced deployments of code in both on premises and cloud-based platforms.
- Architect, implement, and train dev team on new CI/CD security tooling and processes and assist with product design so-as-to account for security best practices and remediation strategies
- Provide expertise and guidance to engineers on Dev-Op’s teams regarding application level security, hacker training, and security best practices and considerations.
- This must include monitoring and alerting as well as incident response knowledge.
- Offer Dev-Op’s teams strong experience in application-level vulnerability testing and code-level security auditing in cloud-based environments to include AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, and Cloud Foundry as part of Pivotal
- Ensure the entire environment is in compliance with defined regulatory requirements.
- To that end you will partner with appropriate personnel within internal Audit and IT Security to ensure all compliance related issues are built into the development process, monitored for, and resolved and or mitigated appropriately and within a timely fashion.
- Provide strong project management and communication skills for the purpose of providing value-add information to management.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree: Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems or Information Technology or related field required, or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years’ experience
- Application Security, Cloud-Based Deployments
- Experience in database technologies e.g. SQL, DB2, Oracle