Data Modeler / Architect
Location: East of Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Contract to Hire
We are looking for a Data Warehouse Architect to join our growing team. Data Warehouse Architect will leverage their business and technical knowledge to develop production ready data models by integrating multiple sources of data while also working with business and technical teams to understand business strategy and objectives, gather information, and ensure business requirements are being fulfilled throughout the entire data & analytics lifecycle.
- Demonstrate clear understanding of data warehousing concepts and best practices.
- Knowledge of data modeling.
- Experience with varied ETL and data modeling tools.
- Be motivated to understand, identify, acquire, and analyze data from multiple sources.
- Have excellent communication skills (written and verbal), statistical, and organizational skills.
- Be able to adapt quickly in handling multiple and re-prioritized deadlines and project goals.