Data Quality Analyst
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Contract to Hire
The Data Quality Analyst will be responsible for ensuring continued quality of data that flows into, out of and through our Organization.
The Data Quality Analyst will work to identify data quality issues, work with trading partners to make corrections and monitor the progress to ensure changes are being completed.
- Responsible for the tracking and auditing of all data in and out of the business
- Maintain data that impacts data quality
- Identify, assess, monitor and document potential data quality issues
- Undertake and conduct data quality management activities
- Identity, compare, and resolve data quality problems
- Determine business impact level for data quality issues
- Work with programmers to correct data quality issues
- Work with trading partners to resolve data quality issues
- Determine root cause for data quality errors and make recommendations for long term solutions
- Continued follow up with team responsible for making data corrections
- Develop and execute data clean-up measures
- Resolve all internal data exceptions in timely and accurate manner
- Associate’s degree in Information Technology or related field
- Attention to detail
- Client facing with excellent communication, presentation and documentation skills
- Ability to query systems for data quality issues
- Ability to work under pressure with strong planning and prioritization to meet tight deadlines whilst remaining detail oriented with strong problem solving skills
- Ideal candidate will possess high energy, be a strong team player, creative thinker and excel in a fast-paced multitasking environment.
- SQL ability in Oracle and MS SQL Physical demands and work environment The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work is usually performed in an office environment with normal noise levels. Involves prolonged sitting and computer usage.