Data Warehouse Architect
Location: East Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Contract to Hire
We are looking for a Data Warehouse Architect to join our growing team. Data Warehouse Architect will leverage their business and technical knowledge to design, develop, and implement data and analytics solutions. You will work with business and technical teams to understand business strategy and objectives, gather information, and ensure business requirements are being fulfilled throughout the entire data & analytics life-cycle.
- Demonstrate clear understanding of data and analytics best practices to consistently deliver high value solutions while ensuring customer success.
- Responsible for leading and participating in the requirements gathering process.
- Ability to document business, functional, and technical requirements.
- Understand, identify, acquire, and analyze data from multiple sources to streamline the delivery of information across the enterprise.
- Define, develop, and implement data models to generate meaningful insights and deliver self-serve analytical capabilities to the business users.
- Develop source to target data mapping documents and business rules for source to target transformations.
- Conceptualize dashboard wire-frames with the goal enabling data driven decision making.
- Prepare and present client communication materials including written analyses, documentation, status reports, and presentations.
- Ability to present complex topics to key stakeholders, business analysts and senior executives.
- Lead cross-functional teams in developing innovative client solutions.
- Manage client relationships and expectations, and ensure client satisfaction with all deliverables, while driving new business and continued work with existing clients.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Minimum 5 years’ data & analytics experience
- Experience working in a team-oriented environment
- Possess strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), statistical, and organizational skills
- Able to adapt quickly in handling multiple and re-prioritized deadlines
- Possess strong interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated, hard-working, excited to learn, and able to motivate others
- Hands on analytical experience
- Preferred Requirements:
- Master’s degree in related field
- Big Data and Advanced Analytics Experience