Location: North of Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
The Deployment Manager will work with new and existing customers to ensure our customers are getting the most value from our leading industrial robotic solutions. This position has a huge impact on our customers and our company. You will plan and lead new deployments, as well as proactively plan hardware and software maintenance and upgrades and re-actively address issues that arise with our existing customers. You will not find a more challenging and rewarding position if you have a technical background with interpersonal skills and a passion for autonomous robotic solutions.
- Experience and interest in working with automation solutions.
- Strong analysis and structured yet creative problem-solving skills with ability to present and “sell” the solution and see through to implementation and resolution.
- Develop scripts/web-tools for automating Operations and customer support common issues and procedures (tools to improve first-call resolution, etc) within Linux environment.
- Enjoy being challenged by new opportunities
- Calmly analyze situations based on objectives, and resources; develop and evaluate solutions; collaborate and execute on decisions
- Be passionate about customers’ success; at times standing up to the customer and guiding them back to the right path, and having the ability to escalate critical issues internally to get timely resolution
- Strong written and verbal communicator to discuss with the customer and with the internal team
- Represent the company with customer senior executives as well as the customer operations team
- Initial work in a problem resolution or supportive role while developing skills and broadening experience
- Thoroughly document content so that others may benefit from your experiences and learnings, including developing and leading training for internal and customer teams
- Intellectually curious and self-learner who seeks to learn and understand at a deeper level relevant areas
- Able to perform data analysis and data visualizations
- Familiar with mechanical systems, can use common hand tools and lift up to 50 lbs to perform maintenance tasks
- Able to travel domestically and internationally, averaging 60%
- Flexible to work early mornings and evenings based on schedule or if the situation requires. Provide support over weekends based on schedule.
Education & Experience:
- Highly proficient with Linux command line, with distributions like Ubuntu and Red Hat.
- BS degree in Engineer, Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, Mechanical Engineering, or similar field
- Advanced degrees preferred
- At least 3 years of technology deployment experience, ideally in an industrial or enterprise setting
- Strong history of customer-facing roles