Location: North of Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Contract
This position will be a 3 month contract with the potential of having a second rotation in September if they were to be available. Looking for a resource that would lead Win7 to 10 refresh. It is a definite requirement that they have performed upgrades in the past and if they have used Smart Deploy and Ivanti that is a plus.
- Providing installation, configuration, testing of PC hardware and PC software applications
- Supporting Microsoft Operating Systems, Windows 10 and Windows 7
- Troubleshooting Local Area Networks, Wireless Networks, and TCP/IP protocols
- Pro-actively identify and resolve potential customer service problems
- Supporting Microsoft Office 365, Minitab, Solid Works, Lotus Notes, SAP, VPN, 2 Factor Authentication, Software deployment tools, PC Encryption
- Software deployment and management utilizing Ivanti/Landesk tool set
Education & Experience:
- High School diploma
- 1-3 years of desk top experience
- Associates Degree in Information Technology or related discipline can be substituted for up to 1 year of experience.
- Proven analytical and troubleshooting skills with Microsoft Operating Systems, Windows 10 and Windows 7.
- Proven Hardware and Software troubleshooting skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to establish and maintain good customer relationships
- Advanced knowledge of PC Imaging Processes and Software Deployment tools
- Experience supporting Microsoft Office, Minitab, Solid Works, Lotus Notes, SAP, VPN, 2 Factor Authentication, Software deployment tools, PC Encryption Advanced knowledge