Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Contract
- Providing installation, configuration, testing of PC hardware and PC software applications,
- Supporting Microsoft Operating Systems, Windows 10 and Windows 7.
- Troubleshooting Local Area Networks, Wireless Networks, and TCP/IP protocols
- Pro-actively identify and resolve potential customer service problems
- Supporting Microsoft Office 365, Minitab, Solid Works, Lotus Notes, SAP, VPN, 2 Factor Authentication, Software deployment tools, PC Encryption, OneDrive, Teams
- Software deployment and management utilizing Ivanti/Landesk tool set.
Education & Experience:
- High School diploma
- 1-3 years of desk top experience
- Associates Degree in Information Technology or related discipline can be substituted for up to 1 year of experience.
- Proven analytical and troubleshooting skills with Microsoft Operating Systems, Windows 10 and Windows 7.
- Proven Hardware and Software troubleshooting skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to establish and maintain good customer relationships
- Advanced knowledge of PC Imaging Processes and Software Deployment tools
- Experience supporting Microsoft Office, Minitab, Solid Works, Lotus Notes, SAP, VPN, 2 Factor Authentication, Software deployment tools, PC Encryption Advanced knowledge