Digital Marketing Director
Location: North of Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
The Director of Digital Marketing is accountable for all B2C and B2B digital marketing efforts with a focus on attracting new clients and increasing the value of existing client relationships. This position supports multiple brands and professional teams. The Director of Digital Marketing will serve as the champion of our digital marketing strategy and roadmap. The ideal candidate is a data-driven marketer and strategic thinker who is effective at executing marketing initiatives.
- Oversee the CRM platform and Marketing Automation vendor relationships and tools to support lead generation and client engagement; providing best practices and actionable insights to help achieve business objectives.
- Define, implement and optimize paid digital marketing campaigns across paid search, social, display and email channels to acquire new clients and increase the value of existing clients.
- Continually test new targeting, creative, ad platforms and strategies to drive more value.
- Manage SEO agency relationship, develop the search engine optimization strategy and apply it across all websites.
- Manage online business listings; working with agencies to continuously increase rankings of business listings in search engine results.
- Partner with web design agency to design, implement, and optimize websites across all brands. Own website maintenance including hosting and updates as needed.
- Develop KPI’s, provide performance reporting to measure the effectives of digital marketing activities (paid digital, email SEO, etc.), and optimize digital marketing plans based on results.
- Monitor website traffic and visitor behavior and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Manage the digital marketing budget and negotiate contracts and services as needed.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and emergent digital marketing tools and tactics and integrate new capabilities that support the strategic roadmap.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor degree, preferably in Marketing or Digital Communications
- 5+ years of experience with digital marketing experience with working knowledge of paid and organic search, social media, email, and display advertising.
- Sales operations experience within a professional services firm and prior success with B2B and B2C lead generation strategies and best practices.
- Working knowledge of CRM platforms such as SalesForce, MicroSoft Dynamics, SugarCRM or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of marketing automation platforms such as Click Dimensions, Vuture, HubSpot, Pardot, Marketo or equivalent.
- Experience with WordPress or equivalent package for website design and content delivery.
- Proficient with Google Analytics, GA certification is desirable.
- Metrics driven and results oriented with demonstrated analytical skills.
- Ability to learn quickly, synthesize and take action based on insights.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including strong verbal, listening and written communication.
- Ability to handle multiple ongoing projects in a fast-paced team environment.