Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
- Creates detailed designs, performs analyses, tests prototypes, and documents completed designs.
- Develops design solutions and participates in preparing design concepts.
- Develops problem solving techniques to determine root causes for problems, proposes solutions, and performs validations.
- Uses hands-on approach for building and evaluating prototypes.
- Reviews, analyzes and tests to ensure the success of assigned projects.
- Participates in reviewing functional specifications, cost targets, and electrical design requirements.
- Works with intra and inter-functional groups to optimize design and communication capabilities; works with external customers, suppliers and subcontractors, depending upon project and program activities.
- Submits design information to be documented for production.
- Investigates and solves reported manufacturing and service issues.