Field & Help Desk Software Engineer Avaya Communication Manager
Location: Washington, PA
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
- Responsible for proficient performance of all phases of Avaya Communication Manager and peripheral pre-cut/post-cut installations.
- Must be able to perform local and remote software changes and repair procedures using appropriate technical documentation.
- Position will be servicing customers in the branch service area or remote support.
- Professionally complete installations and servicing Interface with customers, onsite and remote and lead engineer on your jobs
- Recommend solutions to both sales team and customers, Obtain and maintain professional certifications Design, manipulate and implement software and hardware solutions.
- Complete daily service orders and complete installations
- Perform station routing, troubleshooting, testing, repair and preventative maintenance of system/station equipment.
- Perform Moves/Adds/Changes
- Accurately complete all necessary inputs to company paperwork and software systems
- Prior experience performing Moves/Adds/Changes on Avaya Communications Managers systems with little or no technical assistance.
- Strong technical knowledge of Aura Messaging, Call Center, Session Manager, System Manager is needed.
- Must have strong understanding, wiring, networking, telephones and trunking associated with the traditional and converged telephone systems, including H323 and SIP.
- AVAYA PBX
- 2-5 years of telephone/PBX and computer hardware/software installation, MAC, convergence, service, experience.
- Avaya Definity experience and certification on Communications Manager preferred.
- Must have field experience installing IP based systems and a working knowledge of SIP.