Location: South Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Contract to Hire
- The primary job of a Field Service Technician is to perform field installation of RAS (FloBoss/ ROC) products in the natural gas Industry.
- Over-night travel and stays will be required.
- Over time and weekend shifts will be required.
- Maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.and perform work outdoors.
- Be electrically and mechanically inclined.
- Have the ability to use hand and power tools, including drills, saws, shovels, picks, wrenches, tube benders and tube cutters.
- Understand instrumentation and be able to read blueprints.
- Understand and be able to perform minor electrical work. Work to include 110VAC and 24VDC circuits.
- Have the ability to work with electrical conduit and fittings a plus.
- Be proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Be personable and willing to interact with gas industry customers on a professional basis.
- Be self-motivated and willing to work individually or as a team member.
- Have an understanding/familiarity of PLCs, SCADA “Control Systems” and serial communication networks
- Have field service experience in the gas measurement and production automation market
- Have at least a 2 Year Technical Degree or equivalent work experience in the field.