Front End Developer
Location: Johnstown, PA
Job Type: Contract
The position will require the experienced front-end developer to lead front end development of technical projects and to ensure that the goals and mission of the company are being represented daily. The ideal candidate will have effective communication, efficiency, responsibility, empathy, and the ability to lead by example. The candidate should have multiple years of professional front-end development experience.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering (or a related field)
- Proficiency in web markup languages (HTML5, CSS/CSS3)
- Workable familiarity in JS frameworks such as: VueJS, KnockoutJS, AngularJS, ReactJS, .Net Core Razor Views
- Solid grasp of REST APIs and knowledge of interfacing with them
- Usage of code versioning systems such as Git (Bitbucket, GitHub, etc.)
- Knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging techniques
- Understanding of the entire web and mobile development process, with an emphasis on front-end design and development
- Understanding of mobile best practices and mobile user experience
- Experience with Photoshop or other design tools, as well as skills in mockups, designs and prototyping.
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with designers, developers, other staff members or clients
*The Front-End Developer may work remotely or from our headquarters in Johnstown, PA with potential occasional travel to State College, PA.