Full Stack Developer
Location: Poland, OH
Job Type: Contract to Hire
As a full stack engineer, you will be responsible for the design and development of full stack web applications that meet the needs of the business. In this role, you’ll combine your unique blend of technical knowledge, practical experience and development skills to define, develop, and deliver applications that demonstrate and showcase on cloud.
- Planning, designing and developing cloud-based web applications utilizing MEAN/MERN stack.
- Experience in designing & building RESTful web services & APIs, integrating them with existing data providers, using JSON or XML as needed.
- Experience in designing and developing cloud APIs using the Java/Net/NodeJS/python.
- Experience on working with relational RDBMS like MySQL, Oracle and PostgreSQL.
- Experience on working with NoSQL databases like MongoDB.
- Proficient with Web Development Technologies, Object Oriented Concepts, Knowledge of cloud services and CI/CD or other automated tools like Jenkins.
- Knowledge of build tools like Ant, Maven, Gradle.
- Knowledge of best practices followed for maintaining code quality like lint and unit testing tools like karma / jest / mocha
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
- Working knowledge of AWS cloud is desirable.
- Deploying and debugging cloud initiatives as needed in accordance with best practices throughout the development lifecycle.
- Employing exceptional problem-solving skills, with the ability to see and solve issues before they snowball into problems.
- Orchestrating and automating cloud-based platforms throughout the company.
- Educating teams on the implementation of new cloud-based initiatives, providing associated training as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Share knowledge of duties with fellow employees. Train/mentor fellow employees.
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers, and providers.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees, teams, and departments.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field with 5+ years of previous experience as a Web services developer front or backend.
- Master’s degree in computer sciences or similar field with 2+ years of experience as web services developer.
- In-depth knowledge of user interface models, application design, and website functionality.
- Advanced problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with relevant frameworks and databases.
- Excellent communication skills.