Location: North of Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Seeking a Hardware Engineer who will be responsible for developing network and security products for the industry leading the Flow Processer product line.
- This position will be responsible for hardware system and board level design and design support activities, with a particular emphasis on high-speed digital and SerDes design.
- This position will interact with software and manufacturing teams to design complete devices, and customer support of these devices.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Working knowledge of schematic capture, power and signal integrity analysis, and configuration management tools
- VHDL and/or Verilog design experience
- PCB design with a speed of 100 MHz minimum
- Working knowledge of DDR3, PCI Express, High Speed Network Serdes
- Hands-on test and debug experience with oscilloscopes and similar test equipment in a lab environment
- Modelsim or other HDL simulation tools experience a plus
- Computer Networking experience a plus
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Ability to interact with end customers professionally.