Help Desk Analyst
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Contract to Hire
- Will handle about 10-20 tickets a day or roughly 1-2 tickets per hour.
- About 80% will be phone / ticket support work and about 20% will be hands on duties.
- Will work onsite during normal bus hours but every 2 weeks person will be on remote call from 6pm-10pm Mon-Fri and 9am-5pm on weekends. Person does not have to be in the office when they are on call. All they need to do is answer their phone call from wherever.
- The customer service piece is the most important thing. Someone super professional on the phone who can also client face with lawyers, paralegals, support staff, etc.
- Will need Microsoft Office, Word, Outlook, and Windows experience.
- Must have exceptional customer service skills
- Will take an entry level person with 6 months+ of experience but they must have a dynamic customer service personality.
- Must come across very professional and must be patient with walking people thru computer problems.