Help Desk / Technical Support
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Contract
- Will do a lot of help desk duties. Will write, test and modify codes and software applications benefiting internal and external customers.
- Writing SQL queries, & creating data extracts.
- Under the general supervision of the IT Director, Program Developers (IT Specialist) write, test, modify and debug software for various applications.
- Doing Help Desk & develop new software applications that advance business objectives.
- Establish software specifications.
- Implement new features and optimize functionality of existing software applications.
- Upgrade existing software as needed.
- Test applications, quickly identify and fix issues.
Education & Experience:
- Strong Help Desk experience. Experience programming in Visual Basic, C#,
- Writing SQL Queries and creating data extracts.
- Proficient with SQL query development in MySQL and SQL Server.
- Experienced with Oracle PL/SQL.
- To be qualified, one must possess a computer science, software development, or information technology degree, have previous .NET programming experience, and possess a track record of being able to deliver high quality results within established timelines.