Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Contract to Hire
This person will work in a Product Support / Help Desk environment and will have the ability, through hardware and software, to troubleshoot problems in the office while the robot is operating in the field.
- Candidates must be willing to work shifts (including mornings, evenings, occasionally nights on both weekdays and weekends ….including holidays)
- Must have at least an Associates Degree in an IT related field
- Must be willing and able to troubleshoot, maintain, configure, and install both hardware and software
- Linux knowledge and /or experience is required
- Must present self well, in a professional image, and have strong communication skills
- Must have own transportation
- Must be willing to travel to provide field service for equipment
- Each person will be in training for the first month or so – working 1st shift until they ramp up. After that point, they will go into rotation.
- The hours will be the rotating: 7 AM – 3 PM and 3 PM – 11 PM every other shift.
- The shifts will be “4 days on” and “2 days off” with some overnights required.
- All qualified candidates must pass a criminal background check prior to being employed