HPS Manager, Site Operations
Location: Oaks, PA or Voorhees, NJ
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
This position is responsible for all operational and financial outcomes for the client Health Program, as well as the performance of all employees working on the program. This position also has corporate responsibilities for achieving the strategic goals set out under the Employee Engagement pillar and development of the Leadership program.
- Ensure that the service level agreement with the client is being delivered at a highly efficient and quality focused level.
- Build and enhance the relationships between the Client and the team.
- Respond personally to any significant incident that occurs and ensuring the issue is resolved to the satisfaction of the client executives.
- Develop and review reports of findings, alternatives and recommendations for incident/Request management support issues.
- Plan and evaluate the performance of supervisor/managers and their teams, using the performance review program and life cycle.
- Establish performance requirements and personal development targets; regularly monitor performance and provide coaching for performance improvement and development;
- Recommends compensation and other rewards to recognize performance;
- Take disciplinary action, up to and including termination, to address performance deficiencies, in accordance with employee policies and processes.
- Anticipate changes in the client environment and propose appropriate action plans
- Provide leadership and works with the incident management team to select, develop and retain highly competent, customer service-oriented staff through selection, compensation, training and day-to-day management practices that support objectives and values regarding team building and employee empowerment;
- Apply process improvement and quality management principles to assigned areas of responsibility.
- Participate in applicable IT projects
- Develop and implement formal site procedures
- Exercise appropriate workflow and time management
- Maintain outstanding customer service for the client
- Provide day to day direction and support for Team Leads and Sr. technical staff
- Ensure appropriate workload balancing for the team
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors/Masters Degree or equivalent relevant work experience required
- ITIL Foundation essential
- Intermediate Lifecycle certification desired
- Ten years+ IT experience, five of which should have been at a Manager level
- Experience of IT Management in a healthcare environment
- Able to demonstrate viable progressive experience
- Leadership Skills – uses appropriate leadership styles and methods to guide individuals or groups towards achieving results. Develops and communicates a vision of challenging goals, growth and progress.
- Management Skills – motivates, trains and develops a diverse workforce and provides an environment conducive to achievement and growth. Delegates effectively and acknowledges accomplishments. Communicates plans and information to staff in a timely and thorough manner.
- Organizational Understanding – understands agendas and perspectives of others, recognizing and effectively balancing the interests and needs of one’s own groups with those of the broader organization.
- Professionalism – thinks carefully about the likely effects on others of one’s words, actions, appearance and mode of behavior. Selects the words of actions most likely to have the desired effect on the individual or group in question.
- Must be able to plan, organize, integrate and manage computer operations programs and support services.
- Required to set and maintain high performance standards for self and others that support strategic plan and holds self and other team members accountable for achieving results.
- Must be able to identify information management issues and opportunities, analyze problems and alternatives and develop sound conclusions and recommendations.
- Ability to present self clearly and articulate when speaking with an individual or before a group, assuring that others fully comprehend the intended message.
- Needs the ability to assess user department technology requirements, set priorities and allocate resources to most effectively meet needs in a timely manner
- Evaluate programs and make recommendations for improvement.
- Make sound, prudent recommendations that maximize return on investment