Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Contract
The HRIS analyst will partner with the Human Resources, IT, and Store Operations teams to analyze work process design and flow, improve processes and leverage the return on technological capabilities. They will work effectively with peers to set technology priorities and conduct long-term strategic planning.
- Assist with the administration of Human Resources systems including but not limited to the core HRMS, Talent Management, Applicant Tracking, and Workforce Management; maintain HRMS system tables and user security
- Identify root cause for and resolve data discrepancies and work closely with team members to correct future occurrences
- Perform system maintenance, including review, testing and implementation of HRMS system upgrades or patches; collaborate with functional and technical staff to coordinate application of upgrade or fix
- Develop project plans and maintain project timeline to ensure ongoing improvements
- Collaborate with Reporting Analyst to ensure data modifications are appropriately adapted to delivered reports and analytics
- Maintain awareness of current trends in HRMS with a focus on product and service development, delivery and support, and applying key technologies; continuously increases HR knowledge and HRIS application/tools knowledge and compliance through classes, reading, CBTs or other mechanisms; participate in user group meetings/conferences.
- Additional duties as assigned
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the key accountabilities of the job required
- 2+ years progressive HRIS experience required
- High degree of proficiency MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, budgeting, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation, & reasoning)
- Solid understanding and application of mathematical concepts
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as, internal and external clients
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to work with and influence peers and senior management
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting