Implementation Project Manager
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Contract
Leads processes and teams in the implementation and execution of projects for client programs with both internal and external integration points. Plans, monitors and manages client-facing projects as well as internal projects from initiation through completion to ensure on-time completion according to specifications. Understanding of the software development process. Executes high quality plans, integrated across cross-functional teams, applying best practices in the development, initiation, planning, execution, control and closing of projects.
- Manages client-facing projects.
- Leads project delivery, driving projects to meet key milestones, drive accountability and removing obstacles on multiple concurrent projects.
- Understands business processes and goals of client accounts and partners with them to implement their brand into the platform.
- Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead up, across and down multiple business and technology organizations.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence.
- Contributes to the definition of business requirements in collaboration with the agile team.
- Partners with operations in client communications and meetings: provide client updates related to project roadmap and standing client meetings.
- Documents, monitors, plans, and highlights anticipated risks and issues.
- Identifies variances to plan and developing appropriate mitigation plans.
- Provides clear and reliable communications to internal teams, project stakeholders, external vendors, customers and clients.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 3 years of applicable work experience in the healthcare or pharmaceutical industry.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is desired.
- Previous experience as a project manager.
- Able to use common project management tools to determine how the intersection of multiple projects impacts the critical path, baseline, resource constraints, costs and budget of the team.
- Able to prepare a schedule inclusive of dependencies and resourcing within project management tools.
- Experience in using communication features (Timeline, Gantt charts, etc) for stakeholder updates when needed.
- MS Office experience (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, etc)
- Experience developing presentations, documents or Visio diagrams utilizing the MS Suite on complex matters
- Must possess the core values of: Passion, Innovation, Integrity, Accountability