Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
As an Integration Analyst, you are responsible for the successful implementation of vendor’s data into the platform. The role requires intermediate to advanced excel knowledge matched with a curious and problem solving attitude. The goal of the Integration Analytics team is to produce quality data to be loaded into our platform and for our clients to be able to understand, interpret and act upon. The Integration Analyst’s primary responsibility is building account structures, while driving other assignments related to onboarding. Hence, the day to day tasks consist of (but are not limited to) building and maintaining account structures, data profiling & resolving data issues as identified in weekly data quality checks.
- Own vendor management & data negotiation during the implementation of a client’s data sources.
- Review plan design documents for completeness in order to build an account structure within the platform.
- Run data quality checks to ensure the integrity of the data that is being reported from the platform.
- Research and provide resolutions to data discrepancies found during data quality checks.
- Continuously monitor data for timeliness and integrity.
- Supporter of various projects with the objective of addressing process gaps and improving data quality.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience.
- Less then 1 year of experience with healthcare, health insurance, and/or employee benefits required.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Experience interpreting data analytically
- Capable of managing simultaneous projects and coordinating cross-project activities.
- Able to plan work, proactively identify issues, propose solutions, balance competing priorities, and accomplish goals on schedule.
- Shows curiosity and an ability to learn quickly, especially new technology and processes.
- Willing to assist colleagues and organization in development of new processes and provide input about better ways of working.
- Approaches all work with a team-based/collaborative orientation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to produce high quality deliverables.
- Bonus Points:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or a related field.
- 1-2 years of data analysis experience.
- Experience working with medical and/or Rx claims, enrollment, and other benefit or risk data.
- Experience with data mining, predictive modeling, optimization, machine learning.