IT App Consultant
Location: East of Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
We are seeking an enthusiastic and professional individual to install, train, and support our construction-related software and systems both globally and throughout North America.
- Basically, a help desk type candidate with Windows 10, SQL Server, Training and some Networking skills. (Those would be the things needed to be successful in the role.)
- Will provide phone support & training for the company core applications.
- Must be okay taking 1 to 2 trips a month to North America, Canada, UK, etc. (If the person does not have a Passport, they will be required to get one at some point)
- Minimal education requirement: AS Degree
- Experience with training and software support.
- Microsoft networking experience and a strong technical knowledge of Windows 10 and Windows 2016 Server operating systems required.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and Symantec Products
- 1-2 years of relative work experience and/or Microsoft certification is preferred.
- Position requires excellent communication skills, an eagerness to learn, and a willingness to travel. (Business travel is generally 3-5 days per trip averaging 2 trips per month.)
- Proficiency in Spanish, Portuguese and/or other foreign languages is a plus