IT Application Consultant
Location: East of Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
We are seeking an enthusiastic and professional individual to install, train, and support our construction-related software and systems both globally and throughout North America.
- Basically a help desk person with SQL Server, Training skills, and a little Networking.
- Will provide phone support & training for the company core applications.
Education & Experience:
- Must have Windows 10, SQL Server, training, and some Networking.
- Must be ok taking 1 to 2 trips a month to North America, Canada, UK, etc, (will need to get a passport at some point)
- Will need at least an AS Degree
- Experience with training and software support.
- Microsoft networking experience and a strong technical knowledge of Windows10 and Windows 2016 Server operating systems required.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and Symantec Products
- 1-2 years of relative work experience and/or Microsoft certification is preferred.
- Position requires excellent communication skills, an eagerness to learn, and a willingness to travel. Business travel is generally 3-5 days per trip averaging 2 trips per month.
- Proficiency in Spanish, Portuguese and/or other foreign languages is a plus