IT Functional Analyst
Location: Akron, OH
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
The IT Functional Analyst (FA) will design, model, configure, and implement packaged software and process solutions to meet desired business requirements. This includes expertise with ERP packages that support Warehouse Management Systems and corporate ERP functions such as Supply Chain Management, Purchasing, Accounting, Pricing, and Order Management.
- Analyze business processes and systems processes.
- Recommend improvements that use standard software and processes.
- Participate in implementations
- Provide expert level of support
- Direct more junior level team members as needed
- Demonstrate, train, and drive solutions across the company’s facilities.
- Implement controls fully auditable and compliant with business and regulatory standards.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Information Technology, Business, or related field.
- 5 or more years in Information Technology, with 3 or more years in ERP software implementation, Project Management, Requirements Planning, and Business Analysis.
- Experience with Warehouse Management Systems and corporate ERP systems is preferred.