IT Help Desk Support
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Company enhances physicians’ clinical, financial and administrative health via Ambulatory practice solutions. As a one source IT vendor, we offer solutions in healthcare management as well as provide product training, support, technical services and custom development. Our goal is to aid in the delivery of quality outcomes and leverage business performance. Through the utilization of effective technology, we contribute to the overall success of physicians and in turn help them to provide exceptional care to the community they serve The IT Specialist will be responsible for desktop and server-side support for installed, hosted and internal clients. The IT Specialist will also be responsible for first and second level support calls as well as assisting other members of the team with higher level calls while maintaining at least the closure of 15 calls on a daily basis. In addition to day to day operation, the IT specialist will be responsible for coordinating and executing projects to meet specified deadlines in a high paced, fast environment.
- Provide support to external customers via phone and email leveraging internal ticketing system
- Document, research, track and resolve customer software issues in a timely manner
- Perform immediate analysis of customer problems and direct the implementation of corrective action to restore function
- Develop technical solutions related to software and setup errors and when needed create or assist in creating workaround procedures
- Monitor issues in a ticketing system and escalate urgent problems requiring more in-depth knowledge to appropriate internal resources according to established procedures
- Continually communicate issue resolution progress to customers and maintain favorable client relationships
- Monitor progress on problem resolution and initiate timely feedback to management and the customer
- Review customer requests contact customers to clarify requests, and ensure that all necessary information is obtained
- Extensive team collaboration
Education & Experience:
- Associates degree or equivalent combination of training and experience
- 3 to 5+ years of IT Help desk experience
- Strong experience in the following items: Windows Server 2008 R2 and higher, SQL Server 2008 and higher.
- Active Directory, Group Policy, Network Systems, VMWARE, Windows 7 and higher.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to communicate with users to resolve software, hardware, and operation issues.
- Strong analytical ability, excellent understanding of computer software and hardware components
- Possess a balance of technical and leadership skills to drive resolutions to customers and non-senior customer care specialists
- Disciplined problem solving skills, excellent troubleshooting skills, resolution, and decision-making skills
- Prior experience with Centricity (EMR and PM) software and knowledge of or a background in the medical field is highly desired