IT Portfolio Project Manager
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
- Person responsible for overseeing as many as 80 projects at one time from a very high level – executive type interaction and reporting.
Education & Experience:
- 4 year degree required – BS or BA, an MBA or MS degree a plus
- PMP is required – non-negotiable
- Previous experience in a Portfolio Project Manager role is essential
- Strong MS Project experience and knowledge – MS office suite as well.
- Person will be presenting powerpoint presentation to executive leadership team on occasion.
- Ability to travel @ 10% – 3-4 days per month – usually to NJ or St. Louis locations
- Person needs to command a room, very strong interpersonal communication skills, ability to be political when needed in a professional manner
- Oversee a portfolio with 70-80 active projects at once – ensuring Stakeholders are updated, scope is on target and set priorities for project lists. (not managing the day in day out progress of individual projects – that is assigned to the PM’s who are working on those – more the high level view across all projects.)
- Experience working within a PMO – someone who understands how the flow and completion of projects impacts the enterprise.
- Oversee capabilities of teams, timelines and working from a Projects master list
- Ability to work remote weekly – person can be based out of either the Greentree or Bridgeville office locations as well. At their discretion.