Location: East Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
We are currently looking for a motivated person to fill an exciting open position as a Java Developer who will assist in the development of our web-based application.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- Minimum 2-10 years’ experience in Java development
- Knowledge or experience in Java/J2EE (Servlets/Beans), HTML, and SQL are a must.
- Knowledge of PL/SQL, CSS, Oracle Database, XML, JSON, Eclipse development tools, IBM WebSphere Application Server, cryptography, or SOAP/Web Services/REST/SaaS technologies is a big plus.
- Ideal candidate will have strong computer Java programming experience and preferably has experience taking a leadership role in developing projects
- Candidate must demonstrate a strong ability to work independently as well as part of a team. Strong ability to objectively & effectively develop solutions for company and client problems.
- Must have a capacity to understand new technologies, diligence and professionalism in coding deliverables, attention to detail in code, and, very importantly, patience, courtesy, and professionalism in dealing with both company and client users of our system.
- Ideal candidate has experience working in a medium/small business atmosphere and should enjoy the challenge of playing a big part on a small team.