Java Software Engineer
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
We are looking for a responsible Software Engineer to join our existing team of software developers in the design, implementation and delivery of highly specialized software to aide in the delivery of molecular testing. Our software development team works directly with key stake holders, scientists and end users to develop and deliver new products to market. Candidates will join an experienced cross-functional team of strong individual contributors working together to deliver high quality diagnostic solutions. Candidates must be experienced, self motivated individuals seeking an opportunity to apply their talents on a team that makes a real difference.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- Strong Java / JEE skills (JBoss / Wildfly)
- Strong Web Services skills (JAX-WS/JAX-RS)
- Strong MySQL skills working within an ORM source model (Hibernate / JPA).
- Ability to work with other developers on design and implementation.
- Ability to work independently on proof-of-concept projects.
- Strong personal and leadership skills to help focus efforts and resources towards project success.