JDE Business Analyst
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Your main tasks will include performing complex problem solving, detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing. To succeed in this role, you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
- Help manage the IS support ticketing system.
- Analyze and troubleshoot ERP application issues.
- Work with end users to evaluate JDE setup and recommend changes.
- Perform End User training and support.
- Assists in testing ERP development changes prior to being promoted into a production environment.
- Work with end-users to develop and standardize reporting using the Reporting software.
- Develop detail IT specifications.
- Update Data Warehouse using Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Develop Cognos Reports.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and minimum of five years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Five years’ experience with ERP Systems, preferably JDEdwards, in Manufacturing, Distribution and Finance.
- Knowledge of MS Office products (word, excel, ppt, visio, etc.).
- Experience with BI Reporting Tools such as COGNOS or POWER BI.
- Experience with ETL Tools.