Machine Learning Software Engineer
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
ABOUT THE ROLE
- We are seeking outstanding PhD-level engineers in machine learning, distributed systems, deep learning, natural language understanding, and other related fields. You will be part of a team of world-class engineers, designers, and scientists, working together to democratize the building and deployment of AI and Machine Learning systems. You will have ownership over the projects you work on and have the flexibility to influence the design and execution of your team’s work. A hard-working entrepreneur spirit is highly valued and rewarded in the company.
- Design, implement and evaluate new models and software prototypes to solve problems in machine learning and systems.
- Provide software design and programming support to machine learning projects.
- Implement and evaluate machine learning algorithms.
- Report and present software developments including status and results clearly and efficiently both internally and externally, verbally and in writing.
- Architect and implement software libraries.
- Masters in Computer Science or related fields.
- Good grasp of ML fundamentals
- Experience with implementing machine learning algorithms in Python or C++ and have the desire to learn new machine learning techniques.
- Good knowledge of algorithm design and software engineering.
- Experience with implementing numerical methods and data visualization.
- PhD in machine learning, systems, computer vision, natural language processing, neuroscience or computer science.
- Relevant experience to the position such as post-doctoral roles, a proven track record of publications in relevant fields.
- Contributions to open source projects.