Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
The Manager, HRIS, is a “hands-on” individual contributor with the capability to optimize the Ceridian Dayforce core system and 4 talent management modules that includes recruitment/onboarding, performance management and compensation. This role provides overall management of system upgrades and any related technical projects. The Manager is the system administrator and is responsible for maintaining the integrity and reliability of this integrated HR system. This position is a technical point of contact for internal and external stakeholders and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, creation of standard operating procedures (SOPs), report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. This role also performs provides analytical, support in the development and administration of benefits, the compensation market survey database and annual compensation process.
- Serves as System Administrator and Power User of the HRIS.
- Updates user access assigned roles and manager changes.
- Performs ongoing system maintenance (ex. testing, system releases, data feeds, troubleshooting).
- Constructs back-end settings in Ceridian Dayforce to achieve desired outcomes and requirements changes.
- Responsible for end user set-up, maintenance and audits of role-based security.
- Application security reports that include the monitoring of session information (user activity reports, user session reports, list of all user accounts, login times and logout times) and feature-role report (audit on the application’s security configuration, displaying feature and role relationships).
- Act as the HR data steward, developing standard and ad hoc reports related to the core system and talent management modules. Reports and audits to meet ongoing HR metrics and business needs.
- Responsible for the delivery of operational and technical support with day to day resolution and management of data within the Ceridian Dayforce human resource system. Routinely works with internal HR Stakeholders to monitor and audit configuration and/or process changes within the system through regular data audits and trend analysis.
- Manages projects related to system upgrades and additional functionality. Ensure the complex inter-dependencies between internal and external systems are maintained to include but not limited to Benefits third-party vendors, 401K and others.
- Partner with the IT team to ensure systems and processes are connected where necessary.
- Maintains the data integrity of the market survey data, the job codes and the survey benchmarks matched to internal jobs and employees. Uploads employee data into the external market survey data base and creates reports on the employee competitive position against the market. Supports the annual compensation cycle, which includes both support in the HRIS on base salary increases and for the bonus calculations performed outside the HRIS.
Education & Experience:
- Knowledge of one or more HR SAAS (software as a service). Ceridian Dayforce is desirable but not required.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and HRIS reporting is required.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated skills in queries and report writing.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
- 6 plus years in an HR SAAS environment or on-premise systems with transferrable skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, self-starter, creative thinker, organized and able to produce high-quality work.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate in a matrix environment and can be both an effective individual contributor and team member; demonstrates accountability to maintain commitments and is transparent in own actions to achieve results; is innovative with the focus on streamlining and simplifying processes and workflow in order to achieve timely deliverables.