Manager of Software Engineering
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
- 8+ years professional experience in software development including design and implementation with prior experience leading software engineering teams, experience in the health care industry preferred.
- 5+ years familiarity with developing software as a service (SaaS) using Microsoft Azure or Amazon AWS with prior experience with cloud-based software development and deployment.
- 5+ years of version control systems and continuous integrations systems such as Jenkins.
- 2+ year of Project management experience.
- Strong understanding and experience executing several software development methodologies and life cycles. Ability to understand and translate business requirements into technical specifications.
- Ability to negotiate with and influence senior management. Ability to lead and influence across departments and across levels of leaderships both internally and with customers.
- Proven ability to organize/manage multiple priorities coupled with the flexibility to quickly adapt to ever-changing business needs.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Adept and presenting complex topics, influencing and executing with timely / actionable follow-through.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to convert information into practical training deliverables. Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems.