Manager, Service Delivery
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
- Lead the processes that build relationships with end users in order to understand business processes and outcomes and seek to build a strong customer- and service-oriented culture.
- Identify internal customers’ needs and expectations and translate them to the operational level. Ensure that the portfolio of services offered meet those needs and the intended business outcomes.
- Lead processes to define fulfillment processes for providing technical service needs across all business units and IT divisions.
- Take an end-to-end view of Bank IT services and acts as the expert to identify and incorporate best practices into all services offered to ensure operational activities are robust and reliable. Seek continuous improvement in all areas of service delivery.
- Establish service agreements with customers and translate those agreements into working operational plans.
- Monitor and provide status and effectiveness reports on services being offered. Defines metrics for operation performance reporting.
- Identify areas for improvement and develop and implement plans to remediate; act as a single point of accountability for services offered.
- Progressively implement service metrics and reports to ensure intended service levels are being achieved.
- Proactively manage vendors to ensure integration and monitoring of external services performed.
- Exercise the usual authority of a manager including personnel decisions regarding hiring, training and development, assigning work, performance management, salary actions, and corrective actions and terminations.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science or related field
- Five or more years of technical IT experience
- Excellent leadership and managerial skills with planning, organizing, prioritizing and coordinating ongoing duties of self and staff
- Experience with ITIL or other service management frameworks
- Strong service delivery orientation to deliver quality-focused outcomes