Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Marketing Manager to help us expand our market footprint across North America. This position is part of the Commercial Team, tasked with creating and executing marketing plans, including campaign identification, creation of marketing assets and materials, tracking of marketing campaign success metrics and maintenance, and enhancement of the company’s commercial online presence. The ideal candidate must be professional, extremely organized, have experience identifying and executing key message marketing strategies, possess strong writing skills, be detail driven, analytical, and have the ability to adapt to a fast-paced work environment.
Marketing and Commercial Support Responsibilities
- Design and management of marketing plans for multiple product lines in multiple states
- Identification and ongoing verification of state specific key messaging
- Research industry trends, competitive environments, & related events in the K-12 marketplace
- Conduct state by state research to identify the viability and positioning of our organization’s products and services
- Preparation of marketing campaign assets including email campaigns, online posts, course catalogs, promotional items, and new product launch materials
- Creation and management of marketing planning schedules / calendars
- Ownership of marketing campaigns in SalesForce.com (creating campaigns, tracking cost, analyzing traffic, etc.)
- Maintenance of all aspects of our commercial online presence
- Prepare and perform appropriate follow-up communications, including the distribution of collateral materials to prospective clients
- Coordinate and attend regional client events, attend tradeshows and industry conferences, as needed, to assist in presentations, booth operations, etc.
- Provide marketing campaign fulfillment (creation and proofing of ad copy, list development, etc.) Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Superb organization and time management ability. Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands
- Work requires continual attention to detail in composing, typing, and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines
- Ability to have a comprehensive knowledge of customer base, vendor relationships, key contacts, and products offered
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills to interact and communicate with a diverse group of important customers and individuals at all levels of the organization
- Must have knowledge of a variety of computer software applications, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce, Adobe Illustrator, WordPress, Constant Contact, etc. Qualifications • Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business
- 5+ years marketing communications and/or marketing project experience required.
- Must possess a strong work ethic with the ability to work independently.
- Demonstrated problem resolution skills/experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of general sales, marketing, and account management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional demeanor and ability to represent the company
- Portfolio of design work, prior campaigns, etc.