Microsoft Dynamics CRM Analyst
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
The focus of the Dynamics CRM Analyst is to support the business in defining and documenting business requirements and planning projects, including scope, size, time, and effort. You will develop functional specifications based on business requirements and ensure that technical solutions meet functional specifications. You will have the opportunity to enhance and optimize our existing Dynamics 365 (CRM) system, utilizing Power Platform (Dynamics 365, Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI) technologies. You will also work with the Dynamics 365 Product Owner to design and build solutions in and around the CRM system in an iterative/agile environment.
- Perform full project lifecycle duties for Microsoft Dynamics 365 and related ISV solutions including: Project Definition/Estimating, Business Requirements Analysis, Functional/Technical Design, and ongoing QA activities.
- Identify and recommend product customizations, enhancements, or workarounds to meet business requirements.
- Document business requirements in clear and concise manner, including user stories and business process diagrams. Facilitate meetings and lead review sessions with business users.
- Collaborate with development team to devise the technical solutions that provide the best combination of maximum functionality and flexibility with minimum time, effort, and risk.
- Develop functional and technical enhancements and integrations to other business applications.
- Coach, train, and mentor new team members.
- Build relationships and develop trust with key stakeholders as you serve as the functional/technical lead.
- Data Analysis – ability to understand data to identify issues and optimize solutions. Ensure functionality, accepts relevant input, and create desired out puts from a data perspective.
- UX oriented – seeks an understanding of business process to provide simple and user-friendly solutions.
Education & Experience:
- 4+ years of extensive Dynamics 365 experience (Customer Engagement/CRM specifically).
- Experience with Power BI, Power Automate, Power Apps is a plus
- Experience with source control management systems, deployments, and integrations.