Oracle Application Developer
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
The Oracle Applications Developer position requires proficiency in Oracle PL/SQL and Oracle Forms/Reports. The individual will participate in the design and development of applications intended for the use of a third party fund administrator. The individual must have strong communication and information gathering skills and be responsible for ensuring that the programming is thoroughly tested and accurate.
- Analyze design, and develop reports, interfaces, conversions, extensions, and workflows with Oracle technology tools such as PL/SQL Developer or Toad.
- Adhere to the SDLC including requirements review, design, development, unit testing, change management, and post-implementation support.
- Work with the PMO, Business Systems Analysts and business partner SMEs to analyze, cleanse, and maintain application data as part of client implementation and data migration project activities.
- Provide solutions to defects and business as usual production requests, and help maintain interfaces to third party systems for import/export into/from other various systems.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, and/or Accounting & Finance. Any equivalent combination of experience and education may be acceptable.
- Two to five years of experience with both Oracle Functional and Technical understanding of PL/SQL and Oracle Forms/Reports, preferably in version 11g
- Two to five years of hands-on experience designing, configuring, implementing, and supporting Oracle applications.
- Advanced SQL knowledge
- Strong organizational, analytical, problem-solving, and time-management skills.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to work with diverse group of professionals in close cooperation.