Oracle Business Process Analyst – Supply Chain
Location: Canonsburg, PA
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
This position is responsible for creating detail design documents, configurations, performing unit testing, training end users and supporting Oracle ERP cloud application in one or more business areas. Core business areas are Order Management, Supply Chain Management, Finance, and Human Resources.
- Accept, embrace and promote the following Core Values of the company: Safety, Compliance & Continuous Improvement. Contribute to an environment of Continuous Improvement of IT processes
- Facilitate working sessions with stakeholders to determine business requirements and review documentation. Develop functionality, conceptual designs, and process flows to meet business requirements.
- Work closely with decision makers and department heads to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology for all aspects of the organization. Be accountable for meeting timelines, cost estimates, and work with project teams to deliver the value committed on business projects.
- Interface with Financial, Accounting, Procurement, Marketing, and HR groups to understand problems, design and deliver integrated solutions. Assist in the coordination of activities across applications areas.
- Provide day-to-day user support for the core business areas you support. Such as, General Ledger, Account Receivables/Payables, Revenue, Fixed Asset, Procurement, Order to Cash and Human Resources. 15% of daily activity
- Participate in system upgrades, new functional implementations, documentation initiatives, regression testing, and SOX compliance efforts. Perform system configuration and troubleshooting, as needed. 5% of daily activity.
- Facilitate and actively participate in all phases of the business process enablement life cycle. Assist the business community and management in the execution of system tests. 10% of daily activity.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field (Master’s Degree preferred)
- One + years of experience working with Oracle Fusion Financials Cloud
- Five + years of functional experience with Oracle ERP applications and business requirements gathering
- Working knowledge of Supply Chain functions including Vendor Management, iSupplier, Procurement, Inventory & Warehouse Management
- Experience with business process mapping, fit/gap analysis, finance business processes re-engineering and solution designing
- Hands on experience with ERP cloud security and workflows also Oracle Cloud Fusion system configurations, data conversions, integration and reporting, etc.
- Working knowledge of SQL, OTBI, SmartView, Financial Reporting Studio a plus
- Experience in communicating with, and collaborating across, all levels of the organization
- Good understanding of system testing, quality assurance methods and processes
- Full lifecycle of Oracle Cloud ERP implementation experience preferred