Oracle Financials Developer
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
This person will provide technical support for developing and supporting the company’s initiatives in the Oracle Financials modules and financial interfaces with our clients and partners. This job requires that you be a self-starter with the ability to take ownership and handle multiple tasks simultaneously. You must possess good documentation skills and be able to interact with other team members to collaborate and deliver quality code. You will need to possess strong communication skills and work in a fast-paced, team-driven environment.
Ideal candidate will have a strong background in Oracle Financials and related business processes.
- Develop and implement Oracle EBS R12 Interfaces, extensions, modifications, localization, and integrations using SQL, PL/SQL.
- Work closely with technical and functional teams and assist in development and testing.
- Provide technical development and support for Oracle eBusiness Systems Modules – AP, AR, CM, FA, GL, and SLA.
- Support the Applications team with his/her PL/SQL expertise in batch processing, SQL tuning, shell scripting.
- Work with accounting and finance team to understand the requirements and implement the functionality.
Education & Experience:
- Exposure to functional setups and programming languages including SQL, PL/SQL
- Knowledge of and experience in Release 12 E-Business Suite modules including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Cash Management, and System Administration.
- Experience in Oracle R12 technical architecture and modules.
- Experience working on Oracle Financials modules (AR, AP, CM, FA, GL AND SLA).
- Oracle PL/SQL development experience and experienced in writing complex SQL queries.
- Knowledge of Oracle Standard APIs and Open Interfaces.
- Experience with Linux, Unix, developing shell scripts.
- Experience with the database table structures for Oracle eBusiness system modules.