Order Entry I
Location: South of Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Contract
- Responsible for processing routine orders.
- Utilizes order processing systems to create customer orders within 12-24 hours of receipt.
- Responsible for following customer/supplier orders from placement to delivery including tracking and expediting.
- Responsible for maintaining records of orders, prices and related data under well-defined procedures.
- Responsible for back-up duties for front receptionist.
- Fulfill internal office/shop supplies.
- Experience with purchasing materials and interacting with vendors.
- Experience expediting orders through vendors.
- High computer literacy including Microsoft Office and the ability to learn or internal business system.
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills.