Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
We are recruiting top talent to be a part of our growing, fast-moving and execution-oriented team. We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek to help build this future. We want you here if you have a collaborative spirit and curiosity.
- Work with senior leadership to set ARC product strategy and own the ARC product road-map.
- Work with sales and marketing to understand customer requirements and the ARC business model.
- Work with engineering and technology leads to understand technology challenges and timelines.
- Interact directly with customers to understand market need, product fit, user experience, etc.
- Understand external requirements including regulations and product standards and certifications.
- Work with all stakeholders to find optimal trade-offs between scope, schedule, and budget.
- Author product requirements that can be implemented by development teams.
- Help build the product development team.
Education & Experience:
- 5+ years experience in the trucking and technology industries, preferably in ADAS or AV product roles.
- Strong personality who can mediate between different stakeholders and own product decisions.
- Experience leading product efforts from inception through delivery and service/support.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Willing to travel to customer sites across the USA. 1-2 week trips, 4-6 times per year.
- Nice to Haves:
- B.S. or M.S. in a relevant field.
- Understanding of AV regulatory environment and functional safety principles.