Programmable Hardware Engineer
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Contract to Hire
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in FPGA design development
- Experience in hardware description language (VHDL or Verilog, VHDL preferred)
- Knowledge of hardware design using Altera and Xilinx environments for soft-core FPGA-based processors and FPGA design tools.
- Mixed signal circuit design
- Experience with all phases of the design process from conception to manufacturing support.
- Mixed Signal circuit design
- Knowledge of hardware design using Altium
- FPGA design development and verification, in a safety critical environment